Xfinity Stream is one of the most widely used streaming applications that allows you to stream TV shows and all kinds of video content. In this blog, you can learn about how to install apple TV, Xfinity Stream. However, first, understand about Xfinity Stream on Apple TV.
Xfinity is a trademark of Comcast Cable Communication, which was known to market internet, telephone, cable television, and wireless communication. Comcast is one of the expansions of the Apple TV for Xfinity Stream. Moreover, Xfinity Stream is available for iPhone and iPad and can be streamed on many other devices.
Xfinity Stream also comes with a cloud DVR feature that allows you to download and save media content offline and watch it later at anytime and anywhere. You can find more than 200 channels that are supported through a Wi-Fi network as well as a cellular network. You can access Xfinity Stream on different platforms like Roku, Android, Amazon Firestick, Samsung smart TV and much more.
But how do you use Xfinity Stream on Apple TV ? Before installing Xfinity Stream, you will have to create a Xfinity Stream account which can be created from its website. Besides, you will also have to get the packages for subscription to watch the content on the application.
One thing that you need to know first is that Xfinity Stream is unavailable on the App store. However, that does not mean you cannon use Xfinity Stream on Apple Tv to watch media content. You will have to depend on other methods to watch Xfinity Stream media content on Apple TV. For this will have to use the Airplay option that is available on the iPhone and iPad.
Also, make sure that the Apple Tv and the device are connected to the wireless network. Try connecting with Xfinity Stream experts for help at 1-888-335-1333. You can also follow these steps to watch Xfinity Stream on Apple TV.
- Download and install Xfinity Stream on your device (iPhone or iPad). You can install the application from the App store. Try launching the application and then start configuring it by entering the right details (credentials). If you are facing any problem while installing the Xfinity Stream app then connect with the experts at 1-888-335-1333 for assistance.
- Go to the home screen of your device and then swipe up to open the control center of your device.
- Now, tap the screen mirroring.
- The iOS device you are using will start looking for Apple TV devices that are connected with the same wireless network.
- Once the search is complete select the Apple TV device on which you would like to stream the media content.
- As soon as, you choose the device the iOS device will mirror the Apple TV.
- You will not have to open the Xfinity Stream application installed on your device. Start playing the media content on the Xfinity Stream.
The media you select for streaming will start playing on the Apple Tv.
Xfinity Support For Apple TV
The above-mentioned steps will allow you to use Xfinity Stream on Apple TV to watch media content. Even though you can’t directly find the app on the Apple store, the screen mirroring option allows you to stream videos using the app. However, if you need more assistance on this try connecting with a technician at 1-888-335-1333 for help.