A Complete Guide on Xfinity Stream not Working on Roku
Xfinity Stream is a popular streaming service app under Comcast Communication. It is one of the best ways to pass your time and enjoy streaming content. While talking about Xfinity Stream how can we miss out on Roku?
Roku is surely one of the most popular streaming media players on which you can install unlimited apps from the Roku channel store. It is one of the most trustworthy and popular streaming devices.
If you are finding it hard to entertain yourself during this pandemic while staying and working from home then getting Xfinity Stream on Roku is the best option.
Once you download and install Xfinity Stream on Roku you automatically get access to on-demand movies, 200+ live channels and so much more. All things good right? Not so for all because many users complain about experiencing Xfinity stream not working on Roku.
If you are one of them then do not worry and follow our guidelines to resolve this issue. But if you are in hurry and need immediate results then we recommend getting in touch with the Roku support team for help.
How to Resolve Xfinity Stream not Working on Roku Problem?
It is quite common to face issues while watching Xfinity Stream content on Roku. Sometimes this problem can occur because you have not installed and activated the channel app on your Roku correctly.
So, before getting down with the troubleshooting solutions you need to know the steps to activate Xfinity Stream on Roku first.
Steps to Complete Activation for Xfinity Stream on Roku
To stream content available on Xfinity Stream you need to install and activate the channel app on Roku. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Open the home screen on your Roku device and then go to the Roku channel store. Here you need to type Xfinity Stream in the search bar and search for it.
- Now, select the app and download it. Launch the Xfinity Stream app and select the option for getting started.
- You will now see an activation code on the screen.
- Now open the Xfinity stream site. Then you will have to enter the activation code. Then click on the continue option.
- In the next steps, you will have to enter the username and the password. Now, you will be able to complete the login.
- Enter the name of the Roku device in the next step and then click on the continue option.
These are the quick and easy steps that you need to follow to complete the activation of Xfinity Stream on Roku. However, many times people complain about experiencing issues even after the activation is done correctly.
If you are facing Xfinity Stream not working on the Roku issue then there are a couple is solutions you can try. But if you are in a hurry and need an immediate solution then get in touch with the Roku support team.
Troubleshooting Xfinity Stream not Working on Roku Issue
While using Xfinity Stream on Roku you may experience issues here and there. If you are going through a similar issue then here are the steps that you can follow to resolve it.
- The first thing that you need to be doing is to delete the Xfinity Stream app and then reinstall it from the Roku channel store.
- Try to sign out and then sign in back.
- Check the network connection and make sure it is working properly. Check if the device is properly connected to an active internet connection.
- Make sure the Xfinity Stream app is updated and also check the Roku device firmware that must be upgraded to the latest version.
- Try restarting the Roku and the router to resolve the issue.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the things you must know about using Xfinity Stream on Roku. We have also covered the solutions that can help you resolve the Xfinity stream not working on the Roku problem.
However, if the problem is still unfixed you must get in touch with the Roku technical support team for help.