Printers are one of the most widely used devices whether you want to use it for official work or personal use. The printer can be used for copying, scanning, printing, and different purposes.
However, you need to be very careful while using this device as they can come across a few errors here and there.
Talking about printer Canon is one of the most renowned manufacturers of printers out there in the market. Canon is known for introducing some of the most famous printer models along with technical features that are simply amazing and user friendly.
However, even the Canon printer can come across errors and issues because just like any other electronic device even printers come across errors an issue.
If you are facing a problem while using the Canon printer then do not worry. The most common issues with the Canon printer can be resolved easily if you follow the steps carefully.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the steps that you need to follow to resolve the Canon printer issue. However, if you are using the printer for the first time then it is always better to get help from the technical support team.
How to Fix Most Common Issues with the Canon Printer?
- Make sure the printer is connected to the power source. The power socket must be connected to the printer and the power outlet must be in working condition.
- Check the wires connection and make sure it is connected from the computer to the printer properly.
- Turn on the printer. Most of the printer errors can be simply resolved by checking if the printer is turned on or not.
- Make sure to install any system software update that is required for the printer or the computer. You can get this software from the print drive.
Take out the paper from the paper tray and make sure there are no bits of paper present there.
- Also, make sure the paper is aligned properly in the feeder tray.
- Check the paper size and make sure it matches with the requirement of the printer.
- Open the cover and also make sure there is no paper stuck in the feed roller. Make sure to pull out the paper jam and also the tiny torn papers that may be stuck in the feed tray.
- You can clean the feed roller with compressed air and also remove any dirt from the inner side of the printer and refill the paper on the tray.
- Check the level of ink in the cartridges and if required you need to replace the ink.
- Open the printer cover and wait until the ink cartridges stop on there own. Now, you can take out the ink cartridges and replace them again.
- Pull out the ink cartridges from the printer. The number of cartridges and how you will remove it depends on the model of the printer you are using. Most of the time you can find a clip on the top which you can push and then pull the ink.
- Now you need to pull the seal off the ink cartridge. This is from where the ink comes out .
- and you can pull it so that ink can come out.
- Push each cartridge in so that you can use the printer after replacing the ink.
These are some of the most common issues that you may come across while using the printer. In this blog, we have mentioned in detail the solutions that you can follow to resolve these problems.