PC support gives you a chance to connect with the technical team for assistance. If you face any problems with your PC then reaching out for professional help is always the best thing to do.
A personal computer is something we all use at some point in time. PC is a multifunction computer that allows individuals to work on it. PC is comparatively cheaper and less bulky which makes it an ideal choice for day to day work. In general, a PC is a term used for anything that works on an Intel microprocessor. However, in recent times the term has become quite vast depending upon the end-users. For almost every component there are several options available including the types of Operating systems being used. It gives users a wide range of options to choose from.
Antivirus software installation is one of the most important parts of having a personal computer. The antivirus software offers top-notch virus protection, help in detecting the threats in the network, offer machine learning virus protection, password management and also offer a network security that will not slow down your PC. However, while using the antivirus software you might experience some problem while installing or upgrading the version. In such a case try to reach out
Browser Issue Support
Sometimes you might experience problems like your web browser may crash, unable to operate particular content, then you must resolve this issue. However, make sure that there is an issue with the browser and not with the website. If the problem is in the browser try to delete the cache and then restart the browser.
No Sound (Drivers) Support
Most of the times when you update your operating system you might experience some problem. The most common being no sound or simply an issue with the drivers. As a result, you will be unable to play videos, hear anything on the speakers, or use certain applications. Most of the times, the issue is in the drivers and here is how you can fix it.
- Uninstall the audio driver and then re-install it.
- Update the Windows 10 and then uninstall and reinstall it again.
- Check the sound card on the device manager and then right click to uninstall it.
- Windows will try to reinstall it as soon as you start the PC.
Using a PC means you are bound to have driver issues at some point of time. However, you can fix this problem on your own and get you PC running again. Here is what you can do:
- Check the device manager to see what the problem is.
- The device manger will show you the list of all the device connected with your PC. The devices that have an issue will have a yellow triangle.
- Right click on the devices that have yellow triangle. Now select “properties”. Now select “resource location” and “modify resource settings” into stop driver conflict error. Then choose “update driver” and then install the updates if the drivers have to be updated.
- Uninstall the driver that are fully corrupted. And then reinstall it again.
If this does not work try to connect with the PC support
PC is Disconnecting with the Wi-Fi Network
If your Wi-Fi connection is working properly but it is not connecting with your PC, then there are chances that the PC network card is not working power or simply not receiving the power. Windows has an in-built power saving option that gives less power to the network card. You will have to disable this. Follow these steps:
- Go to the power option. Here select advanced settings.
- Now, expand wireless adaptor settings and then expand power-saving mode.
- Select it for maximum performance and save it.
- Kindle Fire keeps Losing the WiFi Connection
- Everything You Must Know About Printer Duty Cycle
- How to Reset Ink Cartridges: Here is a Complete Guide for you
- Quick Fixes to Resolve Leaking Ink Cartridge Issue
- Troubleshooting Most Common Issues Related to the HP Printer
- Troubleshooting Most Common Canon Printer Issue
- Step by Step Guide to Add Printer to the Computer
- How to Make the Best Use of a Printer?
- Quick Fixes to Resolve HP Printer Won’t Turn on Issue
- A Quick Guide for Reinstalling Printer Drivers
- How to Clear Printer Memory in Just a Few Minutes?
- How to Delete History from your Printer in Just A Few Minutes?
- Everything You Need to Know About Printer Memory
- A Complete Guide to Convert a Non-Bluetooth Printer to a Bluetooth Printer
- Everything You Need to Know About Printer Memory
- Maintenance Tips to Follow to Help your Printer Work Absolutely Fine
- Step By Step Guide on Google WiFi Setup | Setting up Google Wi-Fi
- Quick Fixes to Resolve Echo Dot Related Issues in Just a Few Minutes
- How to Connect Alexa with Echo Dot Step by Step Guide?
- The Ultimate Guide to Control Z- Wave Devices Using Alexa and Echo Dot
- How to Watch VR on Netflix? Which VR Headsets to get for Netflix?
- Everything you need to Firestick Netflix App: How to Start Streaming Now?
- How to Disable/Turn Off Netflix Autoplay Feature on Amazon Firestick?
- How to Optimize Some of the Most Common Errors that you may face while using Fire Stick?
- Samsung TV Unable to Detect a Signal: Firestick or Fire TV not Working Fixes
- How to Install YouTube on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV?
- Everything you Ever Wanted to Know About Amazon Fire Stick
- One on One Comparison between Fire Stick an Chromecast
- Darcizzle Offshore not working on Roku
- RTN Horse Racing not working on Roku
- Troubleshooting Netgear Router Unable to Connect to the Internet
- Quick Guide to know about the warranty of your HP Printer
- How to Reset HP Printer Ink Cartridge in Just a Few Minutes?
- How to Fix Hulu not Loading Issue Quick and Easy?
- A Complete Solution to Resolve Most Common Hulu Error Codes
- HP Printer Error Oxc19a0042
- HP Print Error
- How to Connect HP Printer to WiFi
- How to Pair Roku Remote
- How to Pair Fire Stick Remote
- Linksys Extender Setup
- How to Reset Echo Dot
- Echo Registration Error 10-1-113-40-1
- Echo Error 12-1-107-22-1
- Echo Error 10:2:12:3:1
- Echo Error 7-3-0-0-1
- Echo Error 6-1-103-10-3
- Echo Dot Won’t Connect To WiFi
- Echo Dot Does Not Connect to Wifi Error 7-3-4-0-1
- Echo Dot not Responding
- Firestick Not Working on Tv
- Firestick Not Working
- Amazon Prime Video Not Working
- Hulu Not Working on Roku
- Netflix Error Code UI3010
- Amazon Prime not Working on Smart TV
- How to Get Netflix on the TV
- Netflix Black Screen Issue with Sound
- Netflix Error Code NW-1-19
- Netflix Error Code NW-4-8
- Netflix Not Working on iPad
- Netflix Not Working on Firestick
- Hulu Not Working on Firestick
- Netflix Error -115
- Netflix Error -112
- Netflix Error 100
- Netflix Error -5403
- Netflix Error -11853
- Netflix Error 30103
- Netflix Freezing on Smart TV
- Netflix Stuck on Loading Screen TV
- Netflix Not Working
- Netflix Error 40104
- Netflix Error Code UI-113
- Netflix Error Code UI-800-2
- Netflix Error Code UI3012
- Netflix Error Code NW-2-4
- Netflix Error Code NW-3-6
- Netflix not Working on Apple TV
- Netflix not Working on Smart TV
- Netflix not working on Roku
- Fire TV Remote Not Working
- Firestick Kodi Not Working
- How to Factory Reset Fire Stick
- Amazon Fire Tablet Wont Turn On
- Firestick Remote Wont Pair
- Netflix Error Code NW-2-5