PC support gives you a chance to connect with the technical team for assistance. If you face any problems with your PC then reaching out for professional help is always the best thing to do.
A personal computer is something we all use at some point in time. PC is a multifunction computer that allows individuals to work on it. PC is comparatively cheaper and less bulky which makes it an ideal choice for day to day work. In general, a PC is a term used for anything that works on an Intel microprocessor. However, in recent times the term has become quite vast depending upon the end-users. For almost every component there are several options available including the types of Operating systems being used. It gives users a wide range of options to choose from.
Antivirus software installation is one of the most important parts of having a personal computer. The antivirus software offers top-notch virus protection, help in detecting the threats in the network, offer machine learning virus protection, password management and also offer a network security that will not slow down your PC. However, while using the antivirus software you might experience some problem while installing or upgrading the version. In such a case try to reach out
Browser Issue Support
Sometimes you might experience problems like your web browser may crash, unable to operate particular content, then you must resolve this issue. However, make sure that there is an issue with the browser and not with the website. If the problem is in the browser try to delete the cache and then restart the browser.
No Sound (Drivers) Support
Most of the times when you update your operating system you might experience some problem. The most common being no sound or simply an issue with the drivers. As a result, you will be unable to play videos, hear anything on the speakers, or use certain applications. Most of the times, the issue is in the drivers and here is how you can fix it.
- Uninstall the audio driver and then re-install it.
- Update the Windows 10 and then uninstall and reinstall it again.
- Check the sound card on the device manager and then right click to uninstall it.
- Windows will try to reinstall it as soon as you start the PC.
Using a PC means you are bound to have driver issues at some point of time. However, you can fix this problem on your own and get you PC running again. Here is what you can do:
- Check the device manager to see what the problem is.
- The device manger will show you the list of all the device connected with your PC. The devices that have an issue will have a yellow triangle.
- Right click on the devices that have yellow triangle. Now select “properties”. Now select “resource location” and “modify resource settings” into stop driver conflict error. Then choose “update driver” and then install the updates if the drivers have to be updated.
- Uninstall the driver that are fully corrupted. And then reinstall it again.
If this does not work try to connect with the PC support
PC is Disconnecting with the Wi-Fi Network
If your Wi-Fi connection is working properly but it is not connecting with your PC, then there are chances that the PC network card is not working power or simply not receiving the power. Windows has an in-built power saving option that gives less power to the network card. You will have to disable this. Follow these steps:
- Go to the power option. Here select advanced settings.
- Now, expand wireless adaptor settings and then expand power-saving mode.
- Select it for maximum performance and save it.