Is your Netflix not working on the device? Are you facing trouble connecting with the Netflix Support team? Well, then don’t worry we are going to help you resolve the issue so that you can binge-watch your favorite TV show without any hassle. Netflix offers its users an amazing way to kill time by entertaining themselves through a series of shows.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is an American media service provider that was established in 1997 however, it was in 216 when Netflix gained a lot of popularity as it was then operating in more than 190 countries.
“Netflix” you would have already heard about it as the world seems to go gaga about it. So, what is it? And why is the whole world obsessing with ‘Netflix and Chill’.
Netflix is a streaming service provider that allows you to watch so many amazing TV shows, series, movies, documentaries, and whatnot. It does not matter what genre you like, if you have Netflix subscription, there is something that you can binge-watch whenever you are free. Besides, every month different TV shows are added so there is always something to new to explore and get hooked to. Moreover, you do not have to be irritated by the commercials.
Some of the Most Common Netflix Problems and Their Fixes
Netflix is one of the most common streaming apps that can be used on different platforms. However, sometimes there can be few problems experienced by the users while using the Netflix app. Here are some of the most common problems and a quick solution to fix them on your own.
Check if Netflix is Down
- Many times, you might see that Netflix just wouldn’t load so Netflix not working shouldn’t come as a surprise for you. If the app is not working on your device then the first thing that you check is the status of the device. Check if the streaming device is not working for all or is it just you.
You can do this by checking the server status of Netflix. Netflix has its web page where you can check the status of Netflix. You can also go to Netflix Twitter handle to see if there are any updates for the same.
In a rare scenario, Netflix might be blocked for you. This usually happens on a college server where the use of a certain application is blocked.
Check the Browser Data
- It is one of the most common Netflix support advices you will receive. You can indeed fix a lot of Netflix problems just by deleting the cookies and cache on the browser. Doing this will remove any corrupt data that might be interfering with the proper functioning of Netflix.
Reset Netflix on Windows 10
- If you are using the Netflix app on Windows 10 and you are unable to check the titles, then you can reset.
- Go to settings > apps > apps and features.
- Scroll down to search for Netflix on the list.
- Scroll down the app name and select an advanced option.
Check the reset option.
- Resetting will remove the external data so you will have to log in to your Netflix account again. If you are still facing problems in resetting then try connecting with Netflix support for help
Check the Internet Connection
- You need to make sure if the internet connection is working. Many times, the internet might turn off and no indication of the Wi-Fi logo. Open other websites to check if the internet is working properly.
Disable the VPN Connection
- Sometimes you might try watching something on the computer but not realize that the VPN connection is enabled. Therefore, movies and TV shows might not stream though you might be able to browse the catalog. This does not happen with all VPN connections but if it does then you know what is the reason.
Unable to Download Titles
- You can sign-in on Netflix on any number of devices. However, creating content offline is limited to a few devices. So, if someone else downloaded content you will receive an error message. In this case, ask them to delete the downloads so that you can download yourself.
If you need to make content offline then you can go to Netflix account > click on manage download devices. Here you can find a list of downloads and remove whatever you want to. If you are having any trouble doing this try connecting with Netflix support
Bad Streaming Quality on Netflix
Sometimes your Netflix videos might have bad streaming quality in such a situation you do a lot of things to fix this problem. If the video content you are watching is blurry then you can check the default video quality. Follow these steps:
- Go to Netflix’s account page.
- Go down to my profile section.
- Now, select between low, medium and high-quality video options. This shall primarily depend upon the speed of your internet connection. You can also set it onto auto mode.
- Click on the save option and you are good to go.
You know that a high video quality requires more data which means your internet connection must be fantastic.