Is your Netflix not working on iPad, iPhone, or iPod? Are you annoyed by this problem? Then do not worry as we will help you find a solution to this problem.
Netflix is one of the most popular streaming apps used on the planet. The app offers you to stream unlimited content like movies, tv shows, series and so much more. However, as an iPad user, you may experience several errors while trying to stream content on Netflix. There could be several reasons that may cause the problem and most of the time they are not in your hands. However, what you can do is try to understand the problem and fix it as soon as possible.
Though you are using an iPod however you can face an error while trying to stream on Netflix. Here some troubleshooting solutions that you can follow.
Restart the iPad
The easiest yet very reliable solution is to restart the iPad. Restarting will shut down the programs that are running in the background and will refresh it. Many times, this can ix a lot of software issues. Follow these steps to restart your iPad.
- Press the power button for some time.
- Swipe to the right to “slide to power” option that appears on the screen.
- The iPad will now turn off.
- Now, wait for a few seconds.
- Press and hold the power button of the iPad.
Once the apple logo appears on the screen wait for the iPad to turn on. If the problem persists even after the restart then you can consider taking help from the experts.
Check the Wi-Fi Network
Most of the times Netflix not working on iPad or any other device is because of the network connectivity issues. Poor wi-fi connectivity and weak signals can be the reason for this problem. Follow these steps to get it fixed.
- Try to turn off the wi-fi option and then turn it on again.
- Go to the settings.
- Select the wi-fi option.
- Then tap on ‘forget this network’ option.
- Then rejoin the network.
- In the settings, go to choose a network option.
- You may have to enter the password to join the network. If you are unable to connect to the network try seeking the help of the professionals.
Update the Software and the Apps
If you are using an iPad that has outdated software and an older version of the Netflix app then it may cause Netflix not working on iPad issue. The apps and software must be updated from time to time to fix glitches and use additional features.
- Check for iOS updates.
- Go to the settings > general > software update.
- If you need to update the software tap install now option.
To check for Netflix app updates, go to the app store. Search the Netflix app on the bar. And update. You can also tap directly on the updates option and see if you need to update the app or not.