Are you facing Netflix error code ui3012 on the Netflix app? No worries as you can fix this problem in just a few steps.
If you use Netflix then you would have faced some of the Netflix Errors UI3012 while streaming the app. However, this does not mean that you cannot resolve these errors.
But Netflix errors are often very ambiguous, and most of the Netflix users are bound to experience these errors at some point in time.
The errors can be because of connectivity issues, or simply because of some problem in the software.
When you experience Netflix error code ui3012 on your Netflix app this means then you will often be prompted with messages like ‘unexpected error’, ‘whoops…something went wrong’, or something like ‘there was an unexpected error.
Try Reloading the page and trying again’. These messages simply mean that there is Netflix error code ui3012 on your Netflix app.
The error code means that there is some connectivity issue that is hindering the device to reach out to the Netflix server.
Check to See the Network Supports the Streaming
Most of the time, when you are connected to other networks then there are possibilities that the streaming of the app could be blocked.
- Step by step guide to fix Netflix Error Code Ui3012 – Check with the Internet Service Provider to see if the streaming service is supported on the network.
- To check this try contact experts for assistance.
- You also need to check the bandwidth as many networks have limited bandwidth.
- If you are connected to a cellular network, then you need to know that cellular data has slow internet speed.
Restart the Home Network
While trying this step make sure to turn off the system as well as the home network device is unplugged for a minute, And plugin again.
- Switch off the computer.
- Remove the plug of the modem and the router also if they are separated for some time.
- Now, plug back the modem and wait for the lights on the modem to turn on and resume to a normal state.
- If the router is not connected to the modem then wait for the lights to turn on.
- If this does not help contact expert for further help.
- Switch on the computer and check if Netflix is working.
Enhance the Wifi Signal
If you are connected to a Wi-Fi and the above-mentioned steps are unable to resolve Netflix error ui3012 then you can follow these steps to enhance the wireless connection.
- Re-locate the router to a new location to improve the signal of the Wi-Fi.
- Usually, if the router is placed in a central location it tends to show better signals.
- Move devices that are wireless like microwave, cordless phones away from the router.
- As these devices can create an issue while connecting to the Wi-Fi.
- Move your router to a raised position. If the router is placed above it tends to show better signals.