Many Netflix subscribers experience errors while trying to stream content on Netflix. It is very common and can happen with anyone despite what device you are using. Netflix error code ui3010 is one of the most common errors that you may come across while using the app. These errors can be very frustrating especially if you face them often. However, it is not permanent so you do not have to panic. As in this blog, we will discuss in detail how you can fix this error.
Undoubtedly Netflix is the most popular streaming app that has millions of subscribers. However, many subscribers experience Netflix error code UI3010 while trying to watch content on Netflix. You may also be prompted with messages like “there was an unexpected error. Please reload the page and try again later”.
Clear the cached data from the Browser
If you are using Netflix on Windows then you will have to clear the cache from the browser. You must also know that clearing the caches depends on the browser you are using however:
- Go the menu option on the browser.
- Then, go to history.
- Select the history option.
- Here, you will have to choose clear browser history.
- Then, got to advanced option and select it.
- Go down to the time range drop-down, and choose all time option. If you are unable to find this option the connect for technical assistance.
- Then uncheck all options except cached images and files.
- Now, choose a clear data option.
Restart the Home Network
Restarting the home network is one of the most basic troubleshooting steps that can help you resolve Netflix error code ui3010. Follow these steps to restart the network.
- Switch off the device. Turn off the power source as well.
- Unplug and turn off the modem also. Make sure to turn off the router as well if it is separate.
- Wait for a minute.
- Plugin the modem and the router. Wait until the indicator lights on the modem and router are stable. Wait for a few minutes. If the lights are unstable it means there is some connectivity issue. The technicians will help you find the network issue and fix the error code ui3010.
- Plugin and turn on the computer.
- Go to Netflix and then check if the error is resolved.
Bypass the Router and Connect with Modem
If you are connected through a wireless network then you shall bypass the router and connect using a modem only. It will also help you in finding what the issue is.
- Switch off the device.
- Use an ethernet cable to plug in the computer directly with the modem.
- Take out the plug of the modem. And wait for 30-40 seconds.
- Once the indicator lights are stable turn on the computer.