Netflix has become one of the most popular streaming apps as it allows you to stream all kinds of content on the TV. However, one of the most annoying things while streaming shows, movies, and other content. While using the app you are most likely to experience Netflix error code UI-113.
In this blog, we will discuss in detail what Netflix error code UI-113 is and how it can be resolved.
If you are seeing Netflix Code UI-113, then it simply means that data stored has to be refreshed. To resolve this error, you will typically have to check internet connectivity and the streaming device. The error can occur because of the following reasons:
Cached Data: The cached data can be corrupted. The stored cache data can cause issues in streaming the content by creating an interruption in the connection.
Disturbance in Connection: Some times when the internet connection is poor or there is an interruption it may cause a problem in the connection.
These steps can help you in resolving the Netflix error code UI-113. But you need to know that all of these steps will help in refreshing the stored information so that the error can be resolved immediately.
Use Netflix App from the Web Browser
You can check to see if the problem persists using the web browser. Check the Netflix app on the personal computer.
- If you see the Netflix error code UI-113 on the website, then the problem is with the Netflix service. You can also check the official pages of Netflix for any information is the Netflix server is down or not.
Restart the Device
Sometimes the Netlix code UI-113error could be because of the streaming device. There could be some error or problem that could be causing a problem in connecting to the internet. However, this problem can be resolved in few steps.
- Turn off the power of the device.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Now, plug in the device and turn on the power to check if Netflix is working properly or not. If you are unable to resolve Netflix error code UI-113 then it is always better to get help from the experts.
If this step is unable to resolve the problem then you do not have to worry as it is one of the most basic steps. Follow the further steps to solve this Netflix code UI-113.
Restart the Internet Connection
Sometimes the configuration issue in the internet modem can cause the Netflix error code UI-113. This can be easily resolved by power cycling the modem. Follow these steps:
- Turn off the power of the internet modem and then plug it out.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Turn on the power source, plug in the modem and then wait for the LED lights on the modem to go stable. If the lights keep blinking then contact experts for further help.
The above-mentioned steps will help in resolving any of the internet connectivity issues. However, if the problem persists try following the next step.
Disconnect the VPN or the Proxy Server
Many times, we do not realize but using a VPN or proxy server can cause error code UI-113. In such a situation, disconnect the VPN or the proxy server. At times the device can have problems connecting to the internet if you are trying to connect using some other server. So, the most basic thing to do is to disconnect the VPN or proxy server.