How to Fix Netflix Code NW-1-19
Most of the times Netflix code NW-1-19 very baffling and almost every subscriber is familiar with these errors. These errors can occur because of network issues, device problems, glitched in the app or anything else. But the good thing is that these can be resolved quickly by following some of the basic troubleshooting solutions.
Netflix error code nw-1-19 is one of the most common Netflix errors that you may come across while streaming your favorite TV show. Undoubtedly, it is the worst thing but it can be a little better to deal when you know what to do. Let us discuss in detail how you can troubleshoot error code nw-1-19.
Netflix Error Code NW-1-19: What you Need to Know?
Are you facing Netflix code NW-1-19? Then you must know that usually, this error points out to a network connectivity problem. The network issue could be the reason the device is unable to connect to the Netflix service. However, you can fix this error in just a few steps.
Solutions to fix Netflix Code NW-1-19
Here are some of the steps that you can follow if you experience this error.
Check the Network if It Supports Streaming
Especially, if you are connected to a public network this problem may arise. That is why you need to check if the network you are connected to supports the streaming of Netflix.
- Check with your Internet Service Provider to see if the network supports the streaming of Netflix or it is blocked.
- You also need to know that public networks have poor signals and bandwidth.
Check the Internet Connection
You need to make sure that the network you are connected to is working properly. You can also try to open some other app on the same network an see if it works. Test your device on another network to see if it works or not.
- If the connection test fails or if you are not able to open any other app also then you can connect for guidance. The professionals will help you find the problem and fix it.
Restart the Device
As easy as it may sound but restarting the device can help you resolve any errors. Here is what you need to do to fix Netflix error code nw 1-19.
- Take out the plug of your device for a minute.
- Once you have unplugged the device press and hold the power button om the device for a few minutes.
- Plugin the power source and then turn on the device.
- Go to Netflix and check if the error is resolved.
Restore the Default Settings
Sometimes you may not remember you may have changed the settings and it could be the reason for the Netflix code NW-1-19. This is what you can do to restore the default settings.
- Disable the proxy server or the VPN connection and connect with the network directly.
- Check if you have changed the DNS settings to ‘custom’. Now alter the DNS settings to ‘automatic’. To change the DNS settings, connect with the experts for a step by steps guide.