Experiencing errors while using Netflix is very common and it can be resolved very easily. Netflix Error 100 is one such error that you may experience while streaming content on the Netflix app. But do not panic, in this blog we are going to discuss in details about Netflix Error 100 and quick solutions that will help you resolve the error in real-time.
If you are experiencing error 100 then you are most likely to be prompted with this message, “Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service -100”. This error is most likely to occur when open the Netflix app. Most of the time the error 100 occurs when you need to refresh some information stored on your device. It can be observed on any devices provided you are using the Netflix app.
You can follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this blog to fix the Netflix error and use the Netflix app smoothly without any glitches or errors.
These are the in-depth solutions that you can follow to resolve error code 100 on Netflix.
Power Cycle the Device
Sometimes the chances are that the device has stored cache and as a result cause Netflix error 100. However, you can power cycle the device to fix this error.
- Turn off the device and then plug out the power source.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Plugin the power source and then turn on the device.
The steps will not just delete the stored caches but also help in refreshing the device which may help in resolving error 100.
Restart the Home Network
Restarting the home network is yet another method that allows you to fix Netflix error code 100. Follow these steps to get going:
- Turn off the device and then plug it out.
- Now, take out the plug of the modem as well as the router (if both are separate).
- Wait for a minute or more.
- Plugin the modem and the router and wait until the lights are stable. If the light on the router and modem do not stop blinking.
Sign out from your Netflix Account
To resolve the Netflix Error 100, you will have to sign out from the Netflix account. Here are few steps you should follow to sign out from a Netflix account.
- Go to the home screen of the Netflix app.
- Then choose more info here.
- If you are unable to find more info option. Use the remote button to navigate up to choose the settings option.
- If you are unable to go to settings press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up, up. If you are still unable to find settings option try contact experts for help.
- Then, go to the reset option and select it. But if you do not want to reset then you can also choose sign out or deactivate option here.
Once you can sign out from the Netflix account. Sign in again and then see if the Netflix Error 100 is resolved.
The steps mentioned above will help you fix Netflix Error 100 however, these steps may not always be helpful as the cause of the error could be different. In such a situation, you can connect with professionals.