Troubleshooting Nest Doorbell Not Connecting to Wi-Fi Problem
If you are looking for secure safe surroundings at your home then getting a Nest doorbell is the way to go. Nest doorbell combines the convenience and innovative technology to bring to the users a trusted security system along with the intelligence of a camera.
Whether it is for 24/7 live streaming, HDR imaging, or night vision the Nest doorbells offer the best solutions. Even if someone does not ring the doorbell and approaches the Nest doorbell sends a notification to keep you aware all the time.
With Nest Hello doorbell you never miss out on a deliver without even having the person to knock. You get an alert immediately when someone’s at your door and an alert again when a package is spotted at the door.
The Nest Doorbell offers amazing features like wi-fi connectivity, smartphone compatibility, managing your Nest doorbell using a mobile app, HD talk and listen, 24*7 live streaming, and much more.
However, many times you may experience Nest doorbell not working problem because of connectivity issues. If you are facing a similar problem while using the Nest doorbell then follow the troubleshooting solutions to fix the issue.
But if you are new and do not have enough technical knowledge then get in touch with the technical support team for help.
Resolving Nest Doorbell Offline Problem
If your Nest doorbell is showing offline status then you must know that it can occur because of several reasons.
But if you are seeing so then the first thing you need to do is to check your Nest app and the registered email id for any notification or alert. If the camera was unplugged or power off then you will get an email of the last thing the camera saw.
- If your Nest Doorbell is showing offline status then you need to check the wi-fi connection.
- Make sure the wi-fi is working properly and check your router for any related issues.
- If there is extreme weather then the camera may turn off to provide and damage to the device.
- Another thing that you can do is to restart the device to resolve the problem.
- Often a quick restart is all you need to fix the most common issues with the Nest doorbell.
- However, if the problem persists and you need help or are confused then get in touch with the technical support team for help.
If you have tried restarting the device Nest doorbell chime not working then you may have to reset the device. However, resetting the device will restore the default settings and you will have to restore the settings and set it up again.
So, make sure to get help from the support team first. However, here are the solutions that you can to reset the Nest doorbell.
How to Factory Reset Nest Doorbell?
If you have followed the steps mentioned above and still the Nest Hello keeps going offline then you may have to reset it. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Insert a paper clip or a release tool into the hole that you can find at the bottom of the Nest doorbell.
- Pull the paper clip inside the hole from the base of the Nest doorbell.
- Use the release tool to hold down the reset button at the back while also hold the doorbell button in the front for 20 seconds.
- Now you will see that the ring light on the camera starts flashing blue and then yellow.
- One the blue light fades release the two buttons.
- Then you will notice a blue ring light on the camera again. It indicates that the factory reset is complete for the Nest Doorbell.
- Now, you will have to reconnect the Nest doorbell with the app again and complete the setup.
Nest doorbell offers a convenient and robust solution to someone who is looking for a way to improve the security of their place. Though the device is amazing, but many times you may encounter Nest doorbell not connecting to wi-fi issues and as a result, see the offline error.
So, you can follow the troubleshooting solutions to resolve the issue. However, if the problem is unresolved or you are in doubt then get in touch with the technical support team for help.