Merkury Smart Bulb not Working with Google Home Problem Solved 2020
Are you looking for a smart addition to your home? Have you thought of getting Merkury smart bulb? Well, it is surely a great addition to your Google Home.
The Merkury smart bulb is a smart solution for all those who are looking for a perfect way to add an innovative solution to your smart home. Whether you are looking for a perfect way to improve the lighting of your home or simply the ambiance.
The mercury smart bulb is surely a perfect choice for all. Besides you can easily set up the smart bulbs with the Google Home and use the Alexa voice control assistance. It offers a great solution for those who are looking for a perfect way to enhance the convenience of their smart home.
The Merkury smart bulbs can be controlled easily using the Alexa voice control assistance. This means you can switch on and off the lights possible from anywhere and at any time.
But to use the smart bulbs you need to complete the setup and add the smart bulb to the Google Home app and allow the Alexa voice control assistance.
That is why it is important to complete the setup for the Merkury smart bulb very carefully. However, in some cases even if the setup is correct you may experience Merkury smart bulb not working with the Google Home issue.
If this is the issue then you will have to follow the basic troubleshooting solutions that can help in resolving the problem. But if you are new and are stuck in between the steps then make sure to get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
Troubleshooting Merkury Smart Bulb Not Working Problem Here
So, if you are facing a problem while using the Merkury smart bulb with the Google Home or Alexa voice control then the setup may be done right.
So, make sure to check the setup is done right. You can follow the steps mentioned below. But before following the steps to complete the setup here are a few things that you need to note while trying to complete the setup.
- Check the wi-fi network and the password. You will need it while trying to connect the app.
- Check the version of the Android device, it must be 4.1 or higher. For iOS devices, it must be 8 or higher.
- The wi-fi network 2.4 GHz band.
If you have noted the points mentioned above then here are the steps that you need to follow to complete set up and add the smart bulb. Make sure to follow the steps carefully to avoid Merkury smart bulb not working with Google Home problem.
- The first thing that you need to do is to download and install the Geeni from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Now you need to complete the registration for the account and then follow the steps to complete the login.
- To complete the steps for registering the account you need to enter the email and the verification code.
- Now, create a new password and renter it for confirmation.
- Sign in with the app.
- Then plugin the Merkury smart bulb and reset it.
These are the steps that you need to follow to complete the setup for the Merkury smart bulb using the Google Home. However, if you are facing any problem while completing the setup for the Merkury smart bulbs then get help from the technical support team.
You can also follow the basic troubleshooting solutions to resolve
Merkury smart bulb not working with Alexa and Google Home.
- Check the Google Home app and the Merkury smart home app must be connected to the same network.
- The first thing that you need to note is that the Mercury smart bulb is in range or not.
- If the smart bulb and the Alexa voice assistance are not in range then it may show error like Merkury smart bulb not working with Alexa.
- Check the band of the wi-fi network you have connected the device must be 2.4 GHz.
- Power cycle the Merkury smart bulb.
- If the above-mentioned steps do not work you will have to reset the Merkury smart bulb or the Google Home app.
Here we have discussed in detail the solutions that can help you fix the problem with the Merkury smart bulb while using Google Home. However, if nothing seems to work then a reset can be done.
But before performing a reset make sure to get help from the technical support team. Performing a reset will completely wipe the settings so it is better to first seek help from the experts to resolve Merkury smart bulb not working with Alexa problem.