A Quick Guide to Fix Hulu Keeps Freezing Issue Right Away
Hulu is one of the best on-demand video subscription app that helps in streaming some of the most amazing content available on different channels. You can use the Hulu on your PC as well as mobile phones.
Though Hulu is one of the best platforms for people who want to entertain themselves sometimes you may come across issues and errors while using the app.
Similarly, Hulu keeps freezing is a common problem that you may come across while using Hulu.
There are several reasons why this problem may arise however, you do need to resolve it immediately for the Hulu to work without ant issue. You must know that Hulu freezing problem may occur at any time whether you are streaming or not.
In this blog, we have covered in detail about the Hulu freeze or not working issue. However, if you are new and need more assistance then feel free to get in touch with the Hulu technical support team for help and assistance.
Troubleshooting Hulu keeps Freezing Problem
So, if you are facing this error then it is clear that you won’t be able to resolve it until you follow the basic troubleshooting guide. Here are the solutions that can help you fix this issue.
Check the Internet Connection
For Hulu to work properly it is very important to have a stable and high-speed internet connection. You need to know that different resolutions have different speed requirements.
However, to stream without any hassle the Hulu must have at least 3 Mbps speed. If the speed is fine but still you are seeing Hulu keeps freezing issue then you must follow the steps mentioned below to fix the problem.
- Make sure to disconnect other devices that are running on the same network.
- Also, close any other background apps or programs that the device may have opened.
- Use an ethernet cable connection to connect the streaming device with the router.
- Restart the devices.
Clear the Cache Data of the Browser
The browsers stored the most common data that you use for various reasons. However, sometimes the stored cache data can result in corrupted files and data and as a result, you may come across Hulu keeps freezing issue.
So, by clearing the cache data of the browser you can fix a lot of problems.
Here we are going to discuss the steps that you can follow to erase cache data in Google Chrome:
- Go to the top right and then select the menu.
- Then click on Tools,
- Here you can select clear browsing data.
- You can select the specific data that you want to erase. However, it is recommended to select everything.
- You can select the cache cookies, cache data, and cache images.
- Then select the clear data option.
Hulu keeps freezing problem can also occur if there is a bug in the Hulu app so you can force close the app to resolve the issue.
Now, when you open the app again, it will open the refreshed version. Here are the steps that you can follow to force close the Hulu app on android.
- Open the Settings.
- Then go to the Apps. Here you can select All Apps.
- Now, select the Hulu app and click on the Force Stop option.
Force Close the Hulu App
If you are using iOS then you can follow the steps mentioned below to force close the Hulu app.
- Open the Home Screen and click twice the home button.
- Now, a multitask tray will open.
- Then swipe up on the app to force stop.
Restart the Devices
Often all you need to resolve the Hulu keeps freezing is a quick restart. You can quickly restart the router and the streaming device to fix some of the issues.
- Turn off the devices.
- Take out the plug from the power source.
- Now, wait for a couple of minutes until the device has no charge.
- Then plugin and turn on the power.
- Now, you can check if the issue is fixed or not.
Uninstall and Reinstall the Hulu App
Often temporary bugs and glitches can result in issues while streaming on Hulu, but this problem can be easily solved if you uninstall and then reinstall the Hulu.
For iOS devices:
- Open the Hulu screen and then tap and hold the Hulu app. Wait until you see the cross sign on the app. Select it and then select the delete option.
- Now, restart the device.
- Now, in the App Store, you can search for the Hulu app and reinstall it.
For android devices:
- Go to the Settings and then select Apps. Here you can choose the Managed Application option.
- Choose Hulu and then select the uninstall option.
- Now, restart the device.
- Then open the Play Store to reinstall the Hulu app.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the solutions that can help in fixing Hulu keeps freezing. However, if the problem persists you need a technical solution. Get in touch with the Hulu support team for help and guidance.