Quick Solutions to Resolve Hulu Error Code 301
Hulu is one of the most popular on-demand video streaming applications. The paid streaming app is easy to activate and you can watch your favorite all-time movies, TV shows and do so much more.
However, it is quite common to come across issues while using the Hulu app. If you are trying to stream content on Hulu but are seeing Hulu Error code 301 then do not worry as this issue is common among the users.
Usually, if the error occurs you won’t be able to stream the videos until the error is resolved.
In this blog, we have discussed in detail the solutions that you can follow to resolve the error code 301. However, sometimes to fix the error you need technical help in that case it is best to get in touch with the Hulu support team for help.
Why Hulu Error code 301 Occurs?
Many Hulu users come across this error. Though there are multiple reasons why you may come across this error. Here we have discussed in detail some of the most common causes.
⦁ Stored cache data of the apps and the system can result in corrupted data and files.
⦁ One of the most basic requirements of streaming on Hulu is high-speed internet. You at least need to have 4 Mbps internet speed to stream content on Hulu.
⦁ If the DNS settings have not been configured properly then it can result in the error.
⦁ Sometimes if a lot of devices are connected to Hulu then it can cause some problems.
⦁ Lastly, the configuration of date and time settings is not done properly then it results in streaming issues.
Power Cycle the Device
One of the most basic steps that you can follow to resolve Hulu Error code 301. It helps in clearing the cache data and reinitializing the system to fix the issue. Here are the steps that you need to take to fix the problem.
⦁ Turn off the streaming device that you are using.
⦁ Take out the plug of the device from the power socket.
⦁ Press and hold the power button for at least 30 seconds.
⦁ Wait for a couple of minutes until the charge is drained.
⦁ Then plug into the power source and turn on the device.
⦁ You also need to power cycle the router by following the steps mentioned above.
Clear the Cache Data
- If you are streaming using the computer then you need to clear the cache data of the browser. The cache can sometimes corrupt the data and files so by clearing the browser data you can fix Hulu Error code 301.
- However, the steps to clear the cache data vary depending upon the browser you are using.
Change the DNS Settings
- You need to check the DNS settings and make sure it is entered correctly. Again, the steps to check the DNS settings are different depending on the device you are using.
- So it is best to get in touch with the technical support team for step by step guidance.
Recheck the Date and Timing
- If the Date and Timing are not entered correctly then it can result in Hulu error code 301. Different issues can arise if the Date and Time are not properly configured in the device.
Reinstall the Hulu App
- If the issue is still not resolved then you need to uninstall the Hulu app from the device and then reinstall it again. Again the steps depend on the type of device you are using.
Here we have discussed the solutions that you can follow to resolve Hulu error code 301. However, if the problem persists you need to get in touch with the Hulu support team for a technical solution and guidance.