Hue Lights not Responding to Alexa | Problem Solved 2020
Didn’t we all dream of voice controlling the lighting system at our home? Well, this dream is now a reality. The smart lights have become a part of Google Home and Alexa’s voice control assistance.
So, it is the best time to invest in the world of smart technology. By adding hue lights with your Google Home, you can enjoy some of the most amazing features of the smart lights at your fingertips.
So, if you are planning to install or you already have hue light system then make sure to pair it up with the Google Home for your smart home.
You can complete the set up for the hue lights on your Google Home in just a few minutes. But many users come across hue lights not responding to the Google Home issue.
It is a common issue that many users come across at some point in time. If you are one of them then you have come to the right place. In this blog, we have covered in detail the solutions that can help you fix the problem with the hue lights while using the Google Home and Alexa.
Solutions to Resolve Hue Lights Not Responding to Google Home Problem
Alexa voice control feature is one of the best ways to control your hue smart lights. Once you add the hue lights with your Google Home you can easily use the Alexa to control the lighting system from anywhere.
But sometimes you may come across problems like hue lights not responding to Alexa while using the Google Home app. It usually happened if you have not completed the setup for the Google Home properly.
So here are the steps that you need to follow to add the hue lights on Google Home:
- The first step is to download and install the hue lights app on your smartphone device.
- The next thing you need to check if to confirm that at least one hue light is installed before you proceed with the setup.
- The Google Home app must be already set up and check if it is working properly.
- Once you are done with the checklist mentioned above, open the Google Home app.
- Then open the accounts option and select the setup or add option.
- Select the option that says works with Google Home.
- Now, you will see a complete list, here choose the hue lights.
- Complete the login process by adding the email address and the password.
- Then click on the yes option.
- Well, the hue lights are now set up with the Google Home.
If you have followed the steps mentioned above and the setup is complete but still you are seeing hue lights not responding to Google Home. Then you must follow the troubleshooting solutions mentioned below to resolve the problem.
- Make sure the hue lights and the Google Home are set up on the same wi-fi network.
- Check if you can control the hue lights using the hue lights app or not.
- Make sure the hue lights are properly linked and added to the Google Home app otherwise you will have to face hue lights not responding to Alexa’s problem.
- Turn off the hue lights and wait for a couple of minutes. Then turn on the lights and check if the issue is resolved.
- Force close the Google Home app and then relaunch it.
- Try using this voice command ‘Hey Google turn on the hue lights.’ Now check if the problem persists or is resolved.
The hue lights can be easily set up with your Google Home and you can use the Alexa voice control assistance to control the lights as per your mood at any time.
However. You do need to follow the right steps while adding hue lights on Google Home otherwise you may come across errors and issues.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the steps that you need to follow to set up hue lights on Google Home. However, if there is any issue like hue lights not responding to Google Home then you must get help from the experts.
Get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.