The idea of using streaming devices to play content available on channels has become increasingly popular over the years.
Whether you want to watch movies or stream content available on channels getting a streaming device is surely considered as one of the best options for all.
Talking about the streaming devices, the Amazon Firestick is considered as a popular choice among the people.
Another popular streaming channel is YouTube which is a house for some of the most interesting content online. Whether it is for entertainment or knowledge,
YouTube is surely the best option that you can find. That is why if getting a Firestick is a great option then getting YouTube streaming channels app on it is also the best option to consider.
It is quite easy to install channels apps like YouTube on Firestick. However, if you are new or have limited knowledge about the Firestick then you can get in touch with the Firestick experts for help and guidance.
Step by Step Guide to Install YouTube on Amazon Firestick
Before getting started with the steps for installation make sure that the Firestick or Fires TV is connected to the computer so that you can manage to download the files on using the computer to the Firestick or Fire TV.
Make sure to turn on your Firestick and also start your computer. Then follow the steps mentioned below to install YouTube on your Firestick or Fire TV.
- Open the Firestick home screen using the remote and then go to the search icon.
- Here you will have to type YouTube manually and then search for it.
- Once you see the YouTube app option select it.
- Then click on Get.
- Wait until the downloading finishes.
- Now, you will see a message saying ‘YouTube is ready to launch’.
Well, that is it! It is that easy to install YouTube on your Firestick or Fire TV device. However, if you are facing any issue in completing these steps or installation for YouTube fails then get help from the Firestick experts.
Steps to Complete the Sign in for YouTube on Firestick or Fire TV
- Launch the YouTube app and then select the sign-in option. You can search for it through the settings menu.
- Note down the activation code that you are seeing on the screen.
- Open a web browser and enter the code here. Now, click on the next option.
- Here you need to select the account.
- Now, click next.
- Well, that is it and the sign-in is complete for your YouTube account.
Steps for Accessing YouTube using a Browser on Fires TV or Firestick
If you do not want to install YouTube then you can access it using the Silk Browser as well. Here are the steps that you need to follow to access it.
- Open the main menu of the device and then go to the left on the search icon.
- Here you need to search for Silk and press the select button on the remote to select from the suggestions.
- Navigate down to select the Silk browser.
- Now, click on the download option.
- Click to open.
- You will now be able to access the Silk interface. Now, in the search icon, you can search for YouTube or click on the YouTube bookmark.
- Now, you can use YouTube and stream whatever you want using the Silk browser.
These are some of the important things that you need to know about using YouTube on Firestick or Fire TV.