How to Factory Reset Fire Stick–Amazon Fire Stick is one of the best streaming devices out there which is available at a pretty reasonable price. You can watch your favorite movies, TV shows, movies and much more. It is a perfect way to explore the shows and series. However, many times you may require to factory reset the Fire Stick. If you are wondering how to factory reset Fire Stick, then do not worry as it can be done in just a few minutes.
Many times, when you experience a problem with the apps then to resolve this problem you need to know how to factory reset Fire Stick. Restoring the factory reset settings will allow you to restore original settings and can help in fixing many issues.
In this blog, we will discuss in detail about the steps that you need to follow to factory reset Fire Stick.
Factory resetting a Fire Stick means that you are restoring the default settings. So, this means that all of the data and information will be erased. You can follow the methods to factory reset a Fire Stick.
Method 1: Factory Reset Fire Stick
In this method, you first need to go to the Settings > Device. And then select the factory reset option available. If you have set a PIN then you will have to add the pin before selecting the reset option.
Method 2: Factory Reset Fire Stick
This is an easy and quick method that allows in factory resetting the Fire Stick. All you need to do is select the back and right button at the same time. Now, when you see the reset button option on the screen, you can select it.
These are some of the methods that you can follow to factory reset the Fire Stick. However. If you are having any issue then the technical support team can help you with how to factory reset Fire Stick. They will guide you step by step so that you can reset the Fire Stick and quickly resolve the issue.
Now, that you know how to factory reset Fire Stick, you must be wondering why do you even have to restore the default settings? There are many reasons for the factory resetting a Fire Stick. However, it should always be the last step, if nothing else works. If you are having an issue with the Fire Stick, it is always better to get help from the Fires Stick technical support team before trying to factory reset.
So, if you are wondering why you need to factory reset the Fire Stick, then here are the reasons.
- If the Amazon Fire Stick is not working or freezes.
- The Fire Stick is stuck on the main screen.
- Amazon Fire Stick is stuck on a black screen.
- The Fire Stick does not stop rebooting.
- You are experiencing streaming issues with the Amazon Fire Stick.
In this blog, we have covered the steps that you need to follow to factory reset the Fire Stick. However, if you are stuck in between the steps or are finding it hard, then get help from the Fire Stick support team.
How to Factory Reset Amazon Fire Stick in an easy way, this is possible by reading the post. As you know that the factory reset will restore any electronic device to its original system state by erasing all the information stored on the device in an attempt for rebuilding the device to its original manufacturer settings. Resetting the fire stick will work smoothly with the firestick as this would make the device new.
- The initial step how to Factory Reset Fire Stick for the amazon is to navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select the Device option.
- Scroll the screen downward and choose the Reset to Factory Defaults option.
- Enter the PIN that you have set to reset the device. Choose reset. If any doubts persist, call to experts.
- Tap the Reset option in the Restore to Factory Defaults screen.
- The reset process will now start.
These steps helpful for How to Factory Reset Fire Stick
How to Factory Reset Fire Stick on Amazon Method 2:
- To carry out this method, make sure you have a remote.
- Plugin the Fire Stick to the TV.
- Press the Back and Right buttons simultaneously and hold them until the Reset screen appears.
- Choose the Reset option.
- Wait until the Factory Reset Firestick procedure is complete. Set up your Fire Stick to start using it.
How to Factory Reset Your Amazon Fire Stick Remote-Method 3:
If you don not know How to Factory Reset Fire Stick or facing problems while using amazon fire tv stick remote, you can easily reset it. Before you reset the remote, remove the batteries from it and re-insert it. If the error prevails, reset the remote.
- Take the Amazon Fire Stick remote and open the back cover.
- Remove batteries from the battery compartment.
- Wait for 5 to 10 minutes and reinsert it into the respective slots.
- Now, turn on the TV and try to use the remote. Ask to experts for a quick solution.
- If you encounter problems while using the remote, you can reset it.
- Position the remote closer to the TV and long-press the Select button.
- You will see the Select button at the center of the remote surrounded by the navigator buttons.
- When you press it, the Pair mode will be enabled.Fix How to Factory Reset Fire Stick
- Now, press and hold the Select and Play buttons simultaneously for five seconds.
- This will restart the TV.
If you do not How to Factory Reset Fire Stick following steps helps you.
Amazon Fire Stick-How to Factory Reset Fire Stick Without Pin- Method 4
Consider using the factory reset method only when no other solution works. Resetting your device will lose some important data or apps. Before you reset the device, take note of the login credentials.Fix How to Factory Reset Fire Stick.
- Turn on your Amazon Firestick TV and navigate to Settings.
- Using the Firestick remote, select the My Fire TV option.
- Under the My Fire TV menu, scroll the screen down to locate Reset to Factory Defaults.
- Click the Reset to Factory Defaults option for Factory Reset Amazon Fire Stick and it prompts you to enter the pin. Call to experts will help you enter the pin easily.
- If you have not configured the pin, it will display a confirmation prompt.
- Click Reset and the device will restore to the original settings.
- If you do not remember the pin, press the Right Navigation and the Return buttons simultaneously.
- Do Step 7 ten times.
- This will skip the pin page.
However, if you wish to take any fire stick technicians to help, you should call the support number of fire stick experts and get the information how to Factory Reset Fire Stick .
Get Technical Support 24 * 7