How to factory reset fire stick in an easy way, this is possible by reading the post. As you know that the factory reset will restore any electronic device to its original system state by erasing all the information stored on the device in an attempt for rebuilding the device to its original manufacturer settings. Resetting the fire stick will work smoothly with the firestick as this would make the device new.
Factory Reset on Amazon Fire Stick Method 1:
- The initial step how to Factory Reset Fire Stick for the amazon is to navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select the Device option.
- Scroll the screen downward and choose the Reset to Factory Defaults option.
- Enter the PIN that you have set to reset the device. Choose reset. If any doubts persist, call at 1-888-335-1333.
- Tap the Reset option in the Restore to Factory Defaults screen.
- The reset process will now start.
Factory Reset on Amazon Fire Stick Method 2:
- To carry out this method, make sure you have a remote.
- Plugin the Fire Stick to the TV.
- Press the Back and Right buttons simultaneously and hold them until the Reset screen appears.
- Choose the Reset option.
- Wait until the Factory Reset Firestick procedure is complete. Set up your Fire Stick to start using it.
How to Factory Reset Your Amazon Fire Stick Remote-Method 3:
If you don not know How to Factory Reset Fire Stick or facing problems while using amazon fire tv stick remote, you can easily reset it. Before you reset the remote, remove the batteries from it and re-insert it. If the error prevails, reset the remote.
- Take the Amazon Fire Stick remote and open the back cover.
- Remove batteries from the battery compartment.
- Wait for 5 to 10 minutes and reinsert it into the respective slots.
- Now, turn on the TV and try to use the remote. Ask at 1-888-335-1333 for a quick solution.
- If you encounter problems while using the remote, you can reset it.
- Position the remote closer to the TV and long-press the Select button.
- You will see the Select button at the center of the remote surrounded by the navigator buttons.
- When you press it, the Pair mode will be enabled.
- Now, press and hold the Select and Play buttons simultaneously for five seconds.
- This will restart the TV.
How to Amazon Fire Stick Factory Reset Without Pin- Method 4
Consider using the factory reset method only when no other solution works. Resetting your device will lose some important data or apps. Before you reset the device, take note of the login credentials.
- Turn on your Amazon Firestick TV and navigate to Settings.
- Using the Firestick remote, select the My Fire TV option.
- Under the My Fire TV menu, scroll the screen down to locate Reset to Factory Defaults.
- Click the Reset to Factory Defaults option for Factory Reset Amazon Fire Stick and it prompts you to enter the pin. Calling at 1-888-335-1333 will help you enter the pin easily.
- If you have not configured the pin, it will display a confirmation prompt.
- Click Reset and the device will restore to the original settings.
- If you do not remember the pin, press the Right Navigation and the Return buttons simultaneously.
- Do Step 7 ten times.
- This will skip the pin page.