A Quick Guide on Resolving Geeni Light Bulb not Working with Google Home Issue
Lighting is an important part of everyone’s home. It not only creates aura but also helps in improving the interior design of your home. A good lighting system not only adds elegance to your home but at the same time also offers a great interior look.
Talking about the lighting system the smart lights is surely a perfect addition to your home, not only do they make everything more convenient, but saves energy and also adds a perfect innovative touch to your entire space.
So, are you planning to incorporate smart lights in your home? Well, adding a smart lighting system hasn’t been easier than ever. Talking about easy to set up smart light, Geeni light bulb tops the list.
The Geeni light bulb is the perfect addition to your house as it is easy to install and setup with Google Home and Alexa voice control assistance as well.
The smart technology is a perfect addition in the world of a lighting system. So, if you are looking for a smart lighting solution for your house then getting smart lights is surely the best solution for you.
However, you need to know that it is important to set up the Geeni light bulb carefully. As many users complain about coming across Geeni light bulb not working with the Google Home issue.
If you are facing a similar problem then get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance. You can also follow the troubleshooting solution to resolve the issue.
How to Fix Geeni Light Bulb Not Working with Alexa/Google Home?
You can sync and add Geeni light bulb with Google Home and Alexa voice assistance in just a few steps. However, make sure to follow these steps carefully to avoid issues.
But if you are in hurry and need an immediate solution then we recommend getting in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
The first thing that you need to be doing is to sync the Geeni app with the Google Home to use the light bulb system at your fingertip at any time. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Download and install the Google Home app on your mobile phone.
- Register for Google Home and then complete the sign in.
- Once the sign is complete go to the Google Home menu and tap on the + sign.
- Then select the Geeni from the list of options available out there.
- Complete the authorization for the Alexa voice assistant by using the details for the Geeni app.
These are the steps that you need to follow to complete the synchronization of the Google Home with the Geeni light app.
If you have followed the steps mentioned above but still the Geeni light bulb not working with Alexa issue occurs then you can follow the basic troubleshooting solutions to fix the problem.
Quick Solutions to Resolve Geeni Light Bulb not Working with Google Home
If you are facing any issue while using the Geeni light bulb with Alexa or Google Home then follow the solutions mentioned to resolve the issue.
- Check the wi-fi network is working properly. If the wi-fi is working then make sure the Geeni light bulb is in the wi-fi range. Try moving the Geeni light bulb and the mobile device closer to the router to see if the issue is fixed.
- If the wi-fi is working and you have tried moving the devices closer but still Geeni light bulb not working with Alexa then you must check if some obstacles and interferences are blocking the signals and causing an issue.
- Make sure the Geeni light app and Google Home app are connected to the same wi-fi network. Also, the wi-fi band must be 2.4 GHz to avoid issues.
- If the Alexa is not working with the Geeni light bulb then you can train it again to avoid issues related to voice recognition.
Geeni light bulb system is an amazing solution for those who are looking for incorporating smart technology in their Homes. Moreover, the Geeni light bulbs can be easily synced and added to Google Home and with Alexa.
However, many times users complain about coming across the Geeni light bulb not working with Google Home problem. If you are facing a similar issue then follow the troubleshooting solutions to resolve the problem.
But if you need an immediate solution or the problem is unresolved then you can get in touch with the technical support team for help.