Is your Firestick not working? Then just keep on seeing this post, and we are going to tell you the best solutions that can help you out with the Troubleshooting. This guide is dedicated to the popular Amazon’s streaming media player that directly plugs into your TV’s HDMI port. Let’s check out what can be the issues with firestick that does not let you enjoy the firestick device features. Here are the troubleshooting steps if Firestick is not working:
Firestick is an amazing device that allows you to stream some of the most amazing channels like Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video and much more. Firestick allows you to stream unlimited content once you install and activate the channel on the device. But sometimes you may have to face Firestick not working issue.
Though Amazon Firestick is one of the best streaming sticks available in the market. But just like any other streaming stick the Firestick also faces issues from time to time.
If you are experiencing Firestick not working issue then you do not have to panic first of all. It is a common problem that most of the Firestick users have to face.
In this blog, we are going to cover the basic troubleshooting solutions that will help you in resolving the problem with the Firestick. But if you are facing any issue with the Firestick or Firestick is not working then you can get in touch with the technical experts for Firestick.
Though Firestick is one of the best streaming sticks but still it is common to experience Firestick not working issues. So, here we are going to discuss the steps that can help in fixing Firestick is not working problem. But first, let us understand why this problem usually occurs.
- The Firestick is not recognized by the device. What can you do when the TV shows a black screen? This is when you know that Firestick is not working occurs.
- Check if the connections are loose or damaged. If the connections are not connected properly then it will show a problem in the Firestick.
- If the Firestick is not working problem occurs then you can try replacing the remote or repairing it.
- If the Firestick is not working then it means the motherboard is defected so make sure to check it.
- Wrong audio settings can also result in an issue with the Firestick. You can try changing the audio settings to default to fix this issue.
- Another reason for experiencing Firestick not working issue is if the HDMI port is damaged. You connect the Firestick with the HDMI port for it to stream the content. If the audio is not working then it means the HDMI port is at fault.
- One of the most common reasons for Firestick issue battery is drained. All you can do is replace the batteries and then check if the issue is fixed.
Here are some of the steps that you can follow to fix the issue with the Firestick. We are going to discuss these in detail. However, if you are facing any problem while following the steps get in touch with the technical experts for help.
Change the Batteries
If the Firestick remote is not working then the first thing you need to check is the batteries. The remote may not be working because the batteries are drained. So, check the batteries and replace them immediately. If the remote is working then there is some other problem. So, proceed further with the troubleshooting solutions.
Check the Wi-Fi Connection
If you are experiencing Firestick not working problem then that means the internet connection is weak and as a result, it is showing a problem in the Firestick. Weak Wi-Fi network, a power outage is a reason why the Firestick may not be working. To fix this problem you can check the Wi-Fi network, and also try the following steps to fix the problem.
- First of all, check if the modem and the router are compatible with each other as it could be the reason why Firestick is not working problem occurs.
- Make sure the router and the modem have B, N, and G specifications at 2.4 GHz.
- If you are sure that there is a problem with the modem and the router then the best thing you can do is to get in touch with the technical support team for assistance.
Check the Cable Connections
If the Firestick not working problem occurs then there are high chances of having a problem in the connections that are connected with the router and the device.
- Make sure the cable connections are not very lose or damaged. If the connections are damaged you can replace it with the new ones.
- Another reason for the issue is if there is a problem in the HDMI port. You can try connecting the Firestick in another HDMI port to fix this problem.
Fire TV comes with a remote, however, the remote can many times act very strangely. If you are trying to pair a new remote with the Fire Tv remote it may show problems. To fix this problem you can try these solutions.
- Restart the Fire TV and the Fire Stick.
- Simply, take out the plug of the device and then wait for some time. Then plugin and check if the Firestick not working problem is fixed.
- Another thing that you can do to fix this problem is to repair the Fire Tv remote. If you want to know the steps to pair the Fire Tv remote again then get in touch with the Firestick experts for help.
- If these do not work then there are chances of having a problem with the batteries. So, replace the batteries with the new ones and check if the issue is resolved.
My Firestick stopped working is the most frequent question that comes from the users. It is a common problem that Amazon Firestick users have to face at some point in time. But the good thing is it is nothing to be worried about. Simply, follow the troubleshooting solutions mentioned above to resolve the problem. But, if nothing seems to work, then get help from the experts. Get in touch with the technical support team for more information. They will guide and assist you in resolve the Firestick not working problem immediately without any hassle and also help you get rid of it permanently.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Not Observed by Device
What to do when your TV shows a blank screen, or it’s not responding to the amazon fire TV stick
- Loose Physical Connection or Low Charge
Double-check that the stick is tightly inserted into your TV’s HDMI port. If there is no connection of fire tv stick appearing on the device even after plugging in then make sure that the stick has been positively charged using the provided USB charger.
- Damaged Motherboard
If still the Amazon Firestick is not working, that processes the motherboard is broken & demand a restoration. Do this only as a last resort.
- Amazon Fire TV Remote Won’t Get through with Stick
When the remote doesn’t work or you have a passive screen.
The toughest situation for firestick troubleshooting is to start by rebooting and correcting both the devices. Power of the Amazon Fire TV stick, & powering it back on. Be sure that the Amazon Fire TV stick is positively charged, then taking the home button for 5-10 seconds to pair the remote again.
- Low Batteries
One further information you can do to make your firestick work again is by changing the low batteries of firestick remote. Just change the batteries inside the remote. Check out the spring under the battery to ensure that the batteries make full contact with the metal.
- Faulty Remote Buttons
If the firestick is not working properly, then simply replace the remote buttons.
- Video with No Sound
If your fire tv stick is offering you the video but no noise then you can follow these firestick troubleshooting steps.
- Receiving Device is Muted
Make sure that the receiving device is not muted. Check the volume settings for this.
- Fire TV Stick Compatibility Issues with Speakers
Your firestick may not be appropriate with external speakers you are using. To clarify the firestick troubleshooting case of this, try turning your audio settings to default.
- Incorrect Audio Settings
Audio setting on fire TV stick must be right. For this, go to the home screen, enter the settings, select Dolby digital output option & set off the Dolby digital plus.
- Faulty HDMI Port
Try plugging the Fire tv stick in another device for determining the HDMI port whether it’s performing or not. If there is no sound, your tv stick has a faulty HDMI port.
Fire tv stick is the primary model that provides 1080p HD streaming in small HDMI stick like USB flash drive. Firestick cost for about $39 with features like Alexa voice remote control. You can access to all the apps and channels in the firestick. If you have 4k tv set thus you may stream 1080p content. With firestick, you can use the 8 GB of internal storage and 1 GB of memory.
Firestick memory will limit how much downloadable content & apps you can store on a device without streaming. You can play graphic intense games on the app store with the help of your favorite firestick. For game plays you need is a controller and you can control the game with the remote of firestick. You get a Bluetooth controller and the device is compatible with major third-party Bluetooth game controllers like ps4 dual shock 4.Fix if Firestick not working.
You must know how amazon firestick works before resolving the firestick not working issue. Amazon firestick requires an internet connection that can be connected with Wi-Fi. The device can be connected to your TV via HDMI ports. When activated, it would lead you through the setup process, logging into your pre-existing services & connecting to amazon account.
Digital video or music you have shopped through amazon would commonly be used for practice when you have logged in. Photos that you have uploaded in your amazon cloud drive would be accessible for exploring too.
- Inadequate Power Source in Firestick
- Internet Issues with Firestick
- Unused App Issues
- Excessive Unwanted Features Enabled
- Bulk Cache Issues
Call Firestick Technicians for a Quick Solution
We are an official firestick troubleshooting team working for the welfare of the society, especially when it comes to the technical support part. Our years of experience have helped us reach this moment in life that we can serve the people of the united states. If firestick is not working we will resolve for you. We will happy to help you out in this. Call us today!
Specialization of Firestick Support Technicians:
- 24*7 availability of service
- Provide simple and easy to understand solutions to customers
- Maintains professional & healthy relationship with customers
- Technical assistance by highly skilled and professional employees
- Possesses immense knowledge about fire tv
- Prioritizing customer service and satisfaction
We are happy to help you easily if Firestick Not Working.