Firestick not working on TV is one of the most common issues yet it can be very frustrating to deal with. Whether it is the device that has stopped working or the remote, you need to fix the main cause of the problem in order to stream content.
Some of the most common problems that may arise while using Firestick is the glitches in the app, video issues, and frozen or black screen. But do not worry as we are going to discuss some of the most basic troubleshooting solutions that will help you fix firestick not working on tv errors quickly.
Check the Internet Connectivity of the Wi-Fi
If the Firestick is unable to connect to the network there could be an issue with the wi-fi network. Sometimes the problem can also be in the modem or the router in such a case follow these steps to fix the problem.
- Check the compatibility of the modem you are using with the TV you are using.
- The WiFi connection you are using must have these specifications. B, G, and N router should be on 2.4 GHz and the A and N router must be on 5 GHz.
If you are experiencing further issues with your modem and router then get in touch with the Firestick experts for help.
Fix the Firestick Remote Problems
Sometimes the Firestick not working on TV. This problem may arise because of an issue in the Firestick remote. It can be because of pairing or syncing problems or simply because the remote won’t work. Here is what you can do to fix this problem.
- Try rebooting the Firestick remote and the Fire TV. You can do so by unplugging it and then plugging it back again. If you are unable to pair the Firestick remote then you can reach out to the experts for support. Contact the Firestick support team for help.
- Then, press and hold the home button available on the Firestick remote for 10-20 seconds. Also, make sure the Firestick is completely charged during this process.
Fix Issue in Turning on the Firestick
If you are experiencing Firestick not working on TV problem and that is simply because you are unable to turn on the Firestick. Then do not worry as it can be resolved quickly.
- If the white indicator light is turned off then you need to check the power chord. Make sure it is plugged in properly and the connection is not loose.
Replace the power chord if it is damaged