Is your Fire TV remote not working? Are having a problem accessing your Fire TV remote? Then this guide will help you fix Firestick Remote Stopped Working problem easy and quick. If the Fire TV remote is gone or completely disconnected then this could be because of the dead batteries. You must understand that the Fire TV remote uses a lot of battery so you need to change the batteries from time to time. One of the best solutions is to replace the batteries when the Fire TV remote is not working.
If your Firestick Remote Stopped Working or you are having a problem while using Fire Tv remote or simply if the remote does not pair then try these steps.
- Make sure to see the remote is connected with the Fire TV properly.
- Go to the settings > controllers > Bluetooth device.
- Now you will be able to see the list of devices that are paired with the Fire TV remote. Here you can check if the remote is paired or not.
Solution for Fire TV Remote not Working
If Fire TV remote not working is the issue you are facing then here are few things that you can try.
Replace the Batteries
If the Fire TV remote stopped working then replacing the battery is the first thing that you need to do. Battery drainage is one of the most common reasons why Fire TV remote stops working. Just like any other remote Fire TV remote also drains. That is why you will have to charge the battery. Remove the back cover of the Fire TV remote. Add new batteries. Add the cover of the remote and check if it is working or not.
Try Pairing the Remote
If the Fire TV remote is not paired properly then you might experience Fire Tv remote not working problem. Follow these steps for the proper pairing of the remote.
- Press and hold the Home button on the remote for a minute at least. Wait for some time for the remote to pair with the Fire TV.
- If it does not pair, unplug the power.
- One the device is turned off; you will have to reset the Fire TV. To do so, keep pressing the Back button and the left side of the navigating ring simultaneously. Hold, the mentioned buttons. This step is not for pairing the remote but it will help to reset the settings. If you are having a problem while pairing the Fire TV remote try calling Fire TV technicians at 1-888-335-1333 for assistance.
- Takeout the batteries from the Fire TV remote. Plugin the Fire TV. Check for the home screen to appear.
- Insert the batteries into the Fire TV remote and wait for few seconds.
Now, press and hold the homes button for a few seconds for it to pair.
Check the Compatibility of the Fire TV Remote
If you have purchased a new model of Amazon Fire TV then you can follow the above-mentioned points. However, if you are using third party remote then check if the remote is compatible with the Fire TV. Connect with a Fire TV expert at 1-888-335-1333 to check whether the remote is compatible or not.
If you are still unable to pair Fire TV remote then you shall connect with the Fire TV professionals for support.
They will guide you through the process and solve Fire TV Remote not working problem Call at 1-888-335-1333 for assistance.